Collection Executive (fin-tech)
looking for a career that will help you stand out, join CapFront and fulfil
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new
direction, CapFront offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The start of your journey in your new role with CapFront will provide you with a blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom, online & practical training as well as having the opportunity to develop your new skills in Fin-Tech industry.
We’re looking for people with personality, drive and ambition, and basically on a full-time basis to join our startup.
As a business operating in the Indian market, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why CapFront is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Job Title: Collections Executive
- Responsible for product and service problems by clarifying the customer complaint;
- determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the
- problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer
- support team.
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction and Quality.
- Responsible for documenting all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Call Tracking System and in-house database.
- Responsible for monitoring Call tracking for responses from an administrative team so call returns are done in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for Following-up with participants within the 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call even if it is to touch base and let the participant know inquiry is still being researched.
- Responsible to answer customers question, as well as question customer to obtain a full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Understanding the process flow and maintain quality in terms of product and services delivered.
- Establish and carry out departmental and organizational goals, policies, and procedures as per the guidelines set by the organization.
- Responsible to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Have a passion for continuously delivering superior customer experience.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalized, friendly & efficient service at all times.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective
- conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to understand customers requirements through effective fact finds.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Identifying problems within the platform and capability to evaluate the relevant action required to solve the problem.
- Should possess strong communication skill No MTI.
- Good convincing skill as the main focus will be to effectively communicate and convince the customer/borrower.
- Good time management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Profile: Candidate opting for the role of Collections Executive require to
fulfil the below criteria:
Graduate in any major required.
Up to 2 years of solid experience in the contact centre.
Able to take initiative and make sound judgments and decisions.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job?
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today to join CapFront Technologies and start your journey.
Interest candidates please send your resume to email@example.com